Assured Allies is on a mission to help people make the most out of life by aging on their own terms. Since 2017, Assured Allies has been developing technologies and expertise in aging, working with long-term care industry leaders and insurance companies to better support successful aging. The Age Assured program is offered at no cost to individuals through long term-care insurance companies, designed for people who want help continuing to live independently as they age.
We are looking for a full-time Product Owner who will be part of a team responsible for the company’s Salesforce case
management system, integrating machine learning systems, external sensors and innovative user experience platforms.
- Partner closely with stakeholders to understand their needs, listen to all sides of a story, then synthesize and assess the different perspectives to guide the team on tactical and strategic decisions
- Collaborate with designers and researchers to create and validate solutions to customer problems
- Facilitate design sprints to help answer critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality product functionality utilizing the Agile Methodology
- Transparently communicate priorities, process and progress to business stakeholders
- Work with the product team to build product roadmaps that align with the company vision and goals
- Help the product team communicate product vision, ensuring diverse audiences understand the product’s goals, value proposition and business model
- Act as an ambassador for the product (both internally and externally) and as the primary contact for product questions.
- Make informed decisions based on data and insights
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to give and receive frank, timely and honest feedback in a constructive and respectful manner
- Desire and curiosity to try new approaches even if it requires stepping out of your comfort zone and the path is unclear
- Ensure nothing falls through the cracks and go the extra mile to deliver on time
- Quick to call out risks, problems and weaknesses but are not discouraged by them
- Creativity to keep diverse team of multidisciplinary stakeholders moving in the right direction
Previous work experience:
- >2 years of software product management experience
- >2 years utilizing Agile and/or Scrum software methodologies
- Experience with designing and building complex business processes
- Experience with B2B AND consumer-facing products (Advantage)
- Experience in healthcare / Case management systems (Advantage)
- Experience with Salesforce (Advantage)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant field
A bit about us: Assured Allies is tackling one of society’s largest emerging problems: the financial strain placed on families and the economy as a result of the rapidly aging population. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long term care insurance companies, to help aging adults live happily and independently at home. Using the power of predictive algorithms and cutting-edge preventive medical interventions, we provide these policyholders with appropriate case management, caregiving, and lifestyle support services which will reduce or delay their need for acute outside assistance.
We are a well funded and an experienced team of entrepreneurs with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston, MA. Click here for a short video about our program.