Assured Allies is on a mission to help people make the most out of life by aging on their own terms. Since 2017, Assured Allies has been developing technologies and expertise in aging, working with long-term care industry leaders and insurance companies to better support successful aging. The Age Assured program is offered at no cost to individuals through long term-care insurance companies, designed for people who want help continuing to live independently as they age.
A bit about the role:
We are looking for a full-time QA engineer that will be responsible for testing the company’s Salesforce case management system, integrated machine learning systems, external sensors and innovative user experience platforms. The position involves manual and automated testing of the company’s SW applications, as well as other system components
- Create and execute manual and automated test plans and define testing strategies.
- Meeting with the software/product managers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English).
- Get stuff done mentality
- Quality driven
- Get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- At least 1 year of experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience with quality management systems
- Holistic understanding of web development – experience with utilizing external APIs and SDKs
- Experience in startup environments (Advantage)
- Experience in healthcare / Case management systems (Advantage)
- Experience in regulated environments (Advantage)
A bit about us: Assured Allies is tackling one of society’s largest emerging problems: the financial strain placed on families and the economy as a result of the rapidly aging population. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long term care insurance companies, to help aging adults live happily and independently at home. Using the power of predictive algorithms and cutting-edge preventive medical interventions, we provide these policyholders with appropriate case management, caregiving, and lifestyle support services which will reduce or delay their need for acute outside assistance.
We are a well funded and an experienced team of entrepreneurs with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston, MA. Click here for a short video about our program.